✅ 2-3 Learning Targets
✅ Doable with pen & paper ✅ 3-5 minutes to complete and go over ✅ Leads into lesson
We’ll go over these next week.
Are you going to assign your teachers homework?
- What materials do you need? Be extremely specific.
- What tools (hardware or software) are you using?
- Do you need laptops? How many? Any software installed?
- Do students need to create an account to use the tool you’ve chosen?
- Script out what you will say
- Who will say what?
- What does everyone else in the group do while someone is teaching?
- What visuals can you use to help your students?
- What are students being asked to do?
- Worksheet/exercises/questions clearly outlined.
- What are the expectations for each student?
- What questions will you ask at the end to see if students mastered the Learning Targets?
- What does a bad/good/excellent response look like?
Groupings & Data
- How are you going to group students? Should they all work independently? Should some work together?
- Have a reason for why students are working alone or in groups.