Aim: How can we develop questions for conversation?
Do Now: In Google Classroom
You purchase 723 shares of Nike at $47.75 per share and one year later you are ready to sell your 723 shares for the current market price of $62.25.
- Did you earn a profit or lose money from this stock sale?
- How much money did you make or lose? Explain how you calculated your answer.
It’s time to begin preparing for our Seminar.
"Buying", "selling", "shorting"- we've learned a lot this week.
What questions to you have about investing and the stock market?
✍ Question Formulation
- Ask as many questions as you can.
- Do not stop to discuss, judge, or answer any of the questions.
- Write down every question exactly as it was stated.
- Change any statements into questions.
After you have finished listing all of your groups questions, go through and rewrite any closed questions as open